Once in a lifetime opportunity with an established consultancy! The role is a newly created headcount to assist in building the Fraud and Forensic business segment. It will focus on building a network of clients and providing fraud, investigation and forensic accounting services across different industries.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Build the fraud and forensic business segment.
- Adopt and introduce new methodology regarding fraud prevention, forensic accounting and financial investigation.
- Network and build your own clientele.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders across different business sectors.
- Forensic accounting or investigation experience from the consulting/professional services industry.
- Entrepreneur mindset, keenness for a client facing role as you will be required to interact with clients frequently.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.