Excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a multinational consultancy. The role will focus on providing consultation and advice on IT Security across a wide range of business sectors.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Understand clients’ IT/Cyber security controls, requirements, and conduct assessments to identify gaps and mitigation strategies.
- Consult clients on market best practices and leading IT security control frameworks such as ISO 2700X, NIST CSF, COBiT
- Build, maintain and nurture a long term relationship with a network of clientele.
- Consulting experience in the IT/Technology space with proven track record of IT security assessment or IT audit engagements.
- Entrepreneur mindset, keenness for a client facing role as you will be required to interact with clients frequently.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 9815 9447
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 3 offices globally in London, Singapore and Hong Kong supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.