Compliance Support - private banking (contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Our client is looking for a compliance support specialist to join their regulatory team in the private banking space.
about the company
Our client is a leading bank in the private banking space, with excellent service offerings and is one of the biggest players in its field. They believe in grooming talents and developing ideas to create a good place to work.
about the job
You will be a specialist in the compliance team, to support the team in various compliance functions (e.g. name screening, AML, checks) and assist in MIS reporting. This role sits within the advisory compliance / FCC function, where the team focuses on higher level checks within the business. Other key responsibilities include:
- AML / KYC checks according to singapore's banking regulatory framework
- Assist the team in generating reports with regards to statistics in relation to compliance case reviews
- Data crunching and analysis of information in relation to compliance work
- Admin and other ad-hoc tasks when required
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar function - compliance, MIS reporting
- Prior experience in private banking will be an added advantage
- Excellent microsoft excel skills e.g. vlookup, pivot table
- Meticulous and detail oriented person
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887