Compliance Specialist - Transaction Monitoring ( 1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today! Overview
The job holder will assist the Team Head of Client Monitoring in ensuring smooth operations of AML Monitoring functions. The incumbent will be involved in the day-to-day operations of AML Monitoring including review of transaction surveillance cases. Responsibilities
- Investigate into suspicious transactions and/or activities and ensure timely review and closure of cases. This includes:
- Corresponding with relevant stakeholders to obtain Corroborative Evidence for the purpose of assessing transactions/cases.
- Identifying Red Flags posed in flagged transactions and conduct timely escalations for investigations.
- Contribute and maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for AML Monitoring Team.
- Contribute and assist in the implementation of projects undertaken by the AML Monitoring Team
- Conduct routine or other ad-hoc monitoring activities on AML/CFT areas.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring.
- At least 1 year of experience in AML/CFT Compliance,
- Candidates with experience in FCCM/ECM systems or equivalent platform are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Candidates with related AML Qualifications such as ICT Diploma in AML and/or ACAMS will have added advantage.