One of the world's leading financial groups is seeking a Analytics Project Manager to join it in its expansion plans. In this job, you will be part of a high performance technology team and be responsible for leading projects in the compliance tech space.
About the Analytics Project Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Compliance Technology, you will drive and manage technology projects.
- Drive and manage projects in the following areas but not limited to core compliance such as trade finance, anti-bribery corruption, data analytics and innovation projects as robotic process automation
- Own full project initiatives and BAU in the above streams end to end and ensure the programme is aligned to and supports strategic objectives
- Coordinate between global, regional and local stakeholders including subject matter experts, in-country and regional heads of compliance, head office teams in both Tokyo and New York, various technology teams
- Work with above stakeholders to conduct systems feasibility studies, liaison with vendors, UATs, training, etc.
- Plan, arrange and conduct meetings/teleconferences as necessary to drive sanctions technology work streams (note: occasional late night/early morning calls with New York colleagues can be expected)
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly project updates for reporting to the Head of Sanctions and other senior management as necessary
To succeed in this Analytics Project Manager, you must come with strong project management experience and possess good analytics experience and be proficient in VBA macros.
- Fundamental project management experience
- Experience in VBA Macros or data analytics tools/visualisation tools
- Ideally proficient in Python, R and exposure to SQL
- Ability to cleanse and transform data
- Self-starter and solutions-oriented
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytics and business analysis
- Well-organised and disciplined in maintaining project documentation
- Confident and comfortable in dealing with senior management/stakeholders
- Ability to work flexible hours from time to time due to time zone differences
This leading financial institution has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. This organisation offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees which makes it a great place to work and being a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Analytics Project Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity further.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera