Compliance Officers in Private Wealth
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Skillsforce Mgt Consultancy , EA Licence No: 99C3289
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Our clients are in search of the above role starting with contracts.
Final level review of client due diligence activities done by business units (for both entities and individuals) to ensure accounts are compliant with applicable legal and regulatory requirements laid out by various governing bodies
• Advise RMs and Assistant RMs on regulatory inquiries such as private banking controls, standards of best practice and internal compliance policies set by the bank
• Identify potential reputational and regulatory risks to the bank through assessment and screening against CAD blacklists, World-Check, vendor reports and public information
• Approve or propose changes to risk classification of clients with reference to tax domicile, business nature, shareholding structure and other risk factors
• Monitor transactions flagged out by the AML alert system and SWIFT payments for suspicious counterparties and unusual transaction patterns to verify that transactions are consistent with expected activity
• Assess source of wealth/income corroboration for adequacy and plausibility on a risk-based approach and follow up to resolve deficiencies in a timely and efficient manner
• Update records for submission and escalate issues of non-compliance during monthly management reporting as well eg. pivot table, vLookup, some basic macros, access.