Our client is a global wealth manager on the lookout for experience compliance professionals to join the team.
about the company
Our client is a global wealth management business that has been consistently achieving sustainable growth. They are on the look out for a compliance professional to assist in further tightening of existing compliance controls as well as ensuring the business is in adherence with MAS guidelines and regulations.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, your responsibilities include:
- Advising and supporting the business on all compliance matters and ensure the business is in alignment to CMS license requirements
- Maintain effective communication channels with MAS, and external and internal auditors or regulatory bodies
- Carrying out a robust compliance monitoring programme on a periodic basis
- Perform Balance Score Card reviews and highlight gaps to management and MAS when necessary
- Conduct training on all compliance matters to management and staff
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in compliance roles in established financial institutions
- Familiarity with Securities and Futures Act (SFA) and Financial Advisors Act (FAA)
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <R1655148>)