Compliance Officer - Sanctions - PB/WM - AVP/VP
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 14 Apr 18 2018-04-14
My client is a global bank with a strong presence in APAC. They are looking to hire an experienced Compliance Officer to join their Sanctions team in Singapore.
- High exposure to senior management
- Monitor suspicious activity
- Protector of legal, regulatory and reputational risk
For APAC, This role is responsible for the provision of advice for business and infrastructure functions on compliance with Sanctions and Embargoes regulations and respective policies. You will protect the bank from any legal, regulatory and reputational risk involving sanctioned entities and/or countries.
You will ensure diligent review of transaction related requests and ensure full compliance of sanctions reuglations. You will escale any potential violations to the Global Head of Sanctions.
This role requires a deep understanding of sanction related regulations (OFAC, UN and MAS). You will also be participating in review of existing and new sanction system UAT.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree
- 3 years of experience in KYC/AML
- Excellent communication skills while having an investigative nature
- Strong general knowledge of International Financial Sanctions Laws and Regulations
Please contact Samuel Shim at +65 6435 5647 at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1873099
Only successful candidates will be notified.