Our client is one of the leading Trust firms and is seeking a Compliance Professional to join their organization. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within Trust / Private Banking Compliance experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities/Duties:
- Performing periodic files reviews for Trusts and Companies.
- Assisting with the new business and new client compliance review.
- Adhoc periodic high-risk transaction reviews.
- Filing STR and other trust documentation.
- Assisting with FATCA/CRS reporting.
- To liaise with all departments as required.
- To observe and comply with the company's internal policies and procedures.
- To act with the highest standard of ethics, integrity and professionalism.
- Conducting monitoring and risk-based reviews regularly.
- Anything else reasonably required by the company in its compliance with obligations under the applicable regulatory and legal systems, in the maintenance of the company's licences, and in achieving a high standard of corporate governance.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Well verse in MAS notices, such as MAS 626 and TCA-N03.
- Strong understanding of the regulatory requirements and practice for ensuring the regulated services for the administration of trusts, funds and companies.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
EA Licence No:16S8194