- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Corecam Pte Ltd
- 02 Apr 18 2018-04-02
A large independent CMS licenced fund manager and family office is looking for a Senior Compliance professional to join their compliance team.
• Initiate, maintain and revise compliance policies and procedures for the general operation of a CMS licenced fund manager
• Work with the compliance team to develop and perform client due diligence, client onboarding, periodic review of existing clients, Enterprise AML/CFT, MAS reporting
• Maintain transaction surveillance systems and internal watchlists
• Conduct routine and adhoc monitoring activities on AML/CFT areas
• Prepare and submit Suspicious Transaction Reports to local authorities
• Maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for the AML process
• Conduct the compliance risk assessment of AML/CFT processes and propose mitigation solutions
• Provide reports on compliance monitoring to keep the senior management informed
• Develop process of uniform handling of violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standard of conduct
• Keep abreast of market trends and new regulations that would impact the business (Anti bribery, Anti-Corruption, Personal Data Protection Act etc.)
• MAS liaison officer
• Identify applicable regulatory changes in MAS regulations
• Has extensive in-depth industrial knowledge, understanding of business process and risk areas of the financial industry;
• Reviewing IT governance & framework and help evaluate process value through high-level process review and optimization.
• Perform IT audit & controls testing to ensure effectiveness of process
• Able to transform their regulatory framework and digital capabilities to ensure both operational needs and regulatory requirements are fulfilled
• Collaborate with teams on projects to share ideas and propose solutions in the domain of risk/compliance and digital space.
• 5+ years of experience in AML/CFT compliance with an ability to review and understand AML risk in complex structures. Audit or consultancy experience in the financial services sector is an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of Singapore regulations
• Competent with control and risk frameworks
• Strong analytical skills
• Good inter personal skills, team player
• Interest in pursuing long term career within compliance function
• Recognised degree, ideally in Business, Finance or law and relevant professional compliance qualification