- up to SGD 100,000
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Singapore
- 15 Feb 18
Compliance Manager | Leading Asset Management
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: up to SGD 100,000
- Job Type: Full time
Seeking an ambitious, suitably senior buyside Compliance candidate to join a growing Asset Manager.Our client is an established Asset Management firm based in Singapore, and is seeking an experienced and ambitious Compliance Manager to join their ranks. The ideal candidate will have proven experience within Compliance in Asset Management firms.
- Supervise a small team in various aspects of compliance, including investment, regulatory, and product compliance
- Keep abreast of changes in regulations pertaining to various regulators, conduct impact analysis on business, and implement the relevant changes to business and compliance as deemed fit
- Develop, implement, and ensure effectiveness of all compliance programmes, policies, and procedures
- Lead the compliance function, including two direct reports
- Act as a contact point in dealings with the MAS, working closely with the regulators
- Provide guidance to senior management on the latest regulatory developments
- Conduct training and update relevant policies when there are changes to the regulatory landscape
This is a great new opportunity to lead the Compliance function in a supportive environment in expansion mode - there hasn't been a more dynamic time to join this firm.
Compliance professionals looking for their next challenge or step up, with good markets/AM backgrounds in reputable institutions, apply now via the link below.
EA License No. 16S8194