Compliance Manager | Established European Bank | Singapore
- SGD80000 - SGD120000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive bonuses and benefits
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Apr 18 2018-04-11
We are recruiting for a Compliance Manager (Private/Corporate Bank) for an Established European Bank to be based in Singapore.
We are recruiting for a Compliance Manager for an Established European Bank to be based in Singapore. This is a new headcount and part of the business' expansion plans. The incumbent will report directly to the Country Head of Compliance.
We are seeking a high calibre candidate with at least 5-8 years of Compliance related experience preferably in Private Banking/Corporate Banking. Candidates applying should be conversant with MAS regulations. Experience with the regulator will be looked upon favourably.
- Advise the business units and management on regulatory/compliance risks
- Develop internal controls and compliance framework
- Develop, implement and perform compliance monitoring/surveillance programmes
- Implement relevant regulations and policies in the Singapore branch
- Investigate and report on suspicious activities (AML/CFT)
- Conduct investigations of incidents within the Compliance area
- Liaise with regulatory authorities
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and advise the business on its implication
- Provide branch-wide Compliance training to staff
For more information please visit http://selbyjennings.com
License Number: 16S8194
EA Reg No: R1658357