click to view
Our client, an established real estate firm is looking for a Compliance Manager due to expansion.
- End to end compliance role responsible for providing knowledge and expertise in relation to the compliance requirements driven from local legislation and Group Policy requirements
- Experience in policy/procedure writing and board reporting
- Ensure plans are followed and all activities during a compliance incident will support the ongoing operation of the business, as well as fulfil responsibilities and duties listed within our Business Continuity Management program or as directed;
- Provide technical advisory support on general compliance enquiries, escalated matters and incident investigations
- Develop compliance policies and carry out compliance reviews.
- Carry out AML, financial crime checks.
· Degree Qualified with minimum of 7 years of compliance experience within real estate or fund management industries
· Strong writing and presentation skills including board reporting, policy and procedure writing
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please send your CV to Mabelene Ang by using the “Apply Now” button below.
To view similar opportunities or express interest in related positions, please visit our website www.aurexgroup.com and follow us on LinkedIn https://lnkd.in/fgAWEBa
EA 18S9493 | R1544508