- Apr 16, 2021
My client, a prestigious and well-known global bank is looking to hire a Compliance Manager to support its Private Banking Compliance team. Compliance Manager (Contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank to hire a compliance manager to support their Private Banking Compliance team. Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Supports the Singapore Compliance Head of Global Private Bank (GPB) and provide Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance advice, guidance and support. The role will assist the Compliance Head in the development, deployment and continued oversight of globally consistent Compliance policy for the Global Private Bank business units.
- Work directly with the Global Private Bank team to make sure that as a business any new products / services are aligned to the Global Standards framework and meet all the necessary RC and FCC requirements.
- Setting policies and standards to cover compliance issues.
- Advising Global Private Bank in management of the impact on their businesses and functions of applicable external or internal regulations.
- Supporting Global Private Bank (GPB) line management in discharging their responsibilities to comply with applicable regulations (e.g. by reviewing new products/activities for compliance implications, identifying potential rule breaches, enforcing changes to relevant manuals to reflect regulatory requirements, monitoring the businesses for adherence to the regulations and providing input to audit and training programmes).
- Supporting Global Private Bank (GPB) line management in the conduct of "crisis" management (e.g. ad hoc investigations into rule breaches)
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- 6 years' experience in a retail banking/private banking environment/regulatory bodies having direct involvement in control aspects of regulatory/product development. Familiarity with MAS regulations required.
- Demonstrates a mature and confident approach with good communication skills and attention to detail.
- The role will require a decisive approach, with good information gathering skills and an ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communications, analytical, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Broad scope of knowledge of the business, including products, operations, systems and organisation.
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated.
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.