A dynamic Singapore Compliance Team comprising of 6 members. Overview of role
To assist the Compliance team in ensuring that company complies with the industry's rules and regulations, best practices, company and Schroder Group policies and to highlight any issues/improvements identified in relation to company's business.
- To provide compliance advisory and assist in handling compliance matters including licensing, certification, substantial shareholding disclosure etc.
- To assist in the execution of Compliance Monitoring Program and prepare reports to management/ stakeholders regarding the status of recommendations made from the review findings
- To assist the Money Laundering Reporting Officer on monitoring money laundering risks within the firm, providing support to the business and assistance to senior management in fulfilling their responsibility to establish and maintain effective anti-money laundering systems and controls
- To assist in preparing Management Reporting of key compliance risks and issues
- Working with the business
- Carry out proper review of all RFPs / RFIs / Marketing materials
- Completing requests/questionnaires from Clients, regulators etc.
- Work together with relevant business on new business initiatives and projects, highlighting and addressing specific compliance and regulatory concerns.
- Ad Hoc
- To provide ad hoc support
- To work on special projects as and when assigned
- To cover other team members in their absence
- At least 3 years of work experience and willing to commit for the 6 month contract
- Strong interpersonal skill with ability to establish and maintain effective business relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to work collaboratively, reliable and self-motivated
- Adaptable personality with an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Candidates with relevant work experience within the compliance, internal audit, external audit function in the financial industry would be highly preferred