- Sep 01, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working with a boutique investment management and advisory firm looking for a Compliance Associate. You will be joining a team with strong investment culture!
- Assist in smooth running of compliance monitoring function including adherence to corporate and regulatory policies and requirements
- Providing compliance support, reporting to stakeholders and training to new staff
- Updating company policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date on regulatory developments and advising business on compliance matters
- Supporting onboarding of new relationships - ensuring no overdue KYC reviews and KYC revies are timely completed
- Perform investigation and escalation if required
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree holder
- 1 -2 years of working experience within compliance, audit and/or risk
- Basic understanding of financial principles and fund management
- Driven and motivated
- Able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now' or email email@example.com
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Daryl Pravin Naidu
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R2199043
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.