Compliance And RegTech Innovation VP
- Aug 16, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working with one of the leading providers of end-to-end, regulated payment and business solutions who offers a broad set of payment, multi-currency and financial solutions
They are looking for a Compliance And RegTech Innovation VP.
- Design and implement regulatory and compliance framework to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations
- Provide Compliance advisory to internal stakeholders from other departments and Management Team
- Keep abreast of latest regulatory developments and provide compliance advice and training to staff
- Participate in industry forums or discussion platforms for development of guidelines and practices
- Liaising with external parties to ensure information is properly disseminated as well as submission and filing of reports
- Filing of STRs
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10 - 12 years of experience financial services compliance in the FinTech, payments or Corporate/SME banking sectors
- Strong knowledge in Regulatory Compliance and AML/CFT
- Strong knowledge of Payment Services act and cross-border transactions
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to travel (once restrictions are lifted)
If you are keen on this exciting opportunity, kindly 'Apply Now' or email email@example.com .
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Daryl Pravin Naidu
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R2199043
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. If you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.