Our client is a reputable Investment Management company with investment platform in managing Long/ Short Equity. With an expanding international and regional presence, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre Compliance professional to join the team based in Singapore.
- Review and draft licensing applications, regulatory filings, short position reporting and policies for Singapore
- Assist with compliance framework development and implementation - mainly in the areas of Code of Ethics and Insider Trading Programs
- Coordinate with different stakeholders on the relevant regulatory developments
- Provide compliance training to staff on regional regulations and firm policies
- Bachelor degree or above, with GPA 3.0 or above
- 2-4 years' compliance experience in asset management/ hedge fund/ securities regulators/ professional services firm
- Strong knowledge of Capital Markets Services License regime and associated rules, regulations and guidelines