Talent Acquisition Specialist at Binance
We are looking to hire a locally based Compliance Analyst, who is a specialist in operational compliance (KYC/Client Onboarding/AML Screening) and will help us support the growth of our Asia operations and continued commitment to the highest standards of regulatory and financial crime compliance.
- Handle, review and verify all applications for client on-boarding within available SLAs;
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Thomson Reuters Worldcheck, Jumio, Chainalysis etc.;
- Work closely with checker to ensure an effective 2 eye 4 eye customer due diligence process;
- Good knowledge on provisions of local and Asian laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus;
- Good proficiency in conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence;
- Monitoring and documentation of unusual activity or AML flags;
- Establishing good relationships with various departments legal, customer service, operations and marketing to ensure good operational synergy;
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
- Proven experience and knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering regulations, MAS regulations
- 1 to 4 years experience in a risk, compliance, legal or regulatory functions;
- Strong technical communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex topics to non-expert audiences and ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders across the organisation;