- up to S$100,000
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aeon Search Consulting , EA Licence No: 08C2965
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Reporting to the Head of Compliance APAC, you are responsible for compliance matters in Singapore and APAC.
- Planning and execution of compliance and AML controls, monitoring and surveillance.
- Ensure submission of suspicious transaction reports within deadline.
- Advising on compliance related issues in relation to licensing, Anti Money Laundering and Know-Your-Customer, product development etc.
- Dealing with regulatory and other official enquiries.
- Perform reviews to ensure existing regulations are up to date
- Participation in internal, external and regulatory audits.
- Provide compliance training for staff.
- Keep relevance Compliance procedures manuals up to date
- Participate in APAC projects
- Compliance experience, preferably from Capital Market Intermediaries
- Good knowledge of applicable legislation such as SFA, FAA, AML and subsidiary regulation
- Business-oriented approach to compliance
- Highly motivated, analytical, independent, meticulous, organized and able to work and influence management and staff at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants, pls send us your resume to email@example.com