Compliance - Team Head Client On-boarding
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
An established Corporate Bank is looking to expand their Client On-boarding team. Joining as a Team Lead managing a team of more than 8 based in Singapore, this will be a great opportunity for you to gain visibility with Senior Management. Coming on board as an experienced leader, you will oversee the KYC team in APAC. You will be responsible to work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC and relevant documents that require remedial measures to comply with established policies, procedures and regulations. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$170,000 per annum.
- Providing full support to front office queries regarding client on-boarding
- Team management and providing guidance to team members
- Conducting KYC verification checks on new clients in accordance with APAC procedures and regulations and hold pivotal responsibility as first line of defense for client acceptance, KYC files and related processes
- Ensuring proper documentation in accordance with Bank and Regulatory policies and escalating matters where necessary
- Communicating clearly to all stakeholders, clients and partners
- Playing a signalling and liaison role with other departments as when required
- Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree and should have between 8 to 10 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry
- At least 5 years of management experience
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to KYC and AML/CFT regulations will be essential
- Good understanding of the KYC regulations in Asia
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057