Seeking for a Compliance/Legal Assistant (Japanese- Speaking) to be part of their Compliance team.
This bank has a solid foundation. With their strong financials and leadership, they seek to grow their business and bring it to greater heights. Currently, they seek for a Compliance/Legal Assistant (Japanese- Speaking) to be part of their Compliance team.
- Assist in compliance matters
- Ensure monitoring and that the bank is in compliance with regulations
- Keep up-to-date with both local and Head office regulations
- Ensure bank’s policies are updated
- Collaborate effectively with other internal and external stakeholders e.g. law firms
- Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Legal/law or any other relevant education
- Minimum 1 year of experience handling Legal or Law or Compliance or documentation work
- Fluent in Japanese language (to liaise with both Japanese’s internal and external stakeholders)
- Meticulous, resourceful, team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305