Community Engagement & Change Lead (Platform Transformation), Transformation Group
Business Function The Platform Transformation Office is responsible for the multi-year Platform Transformation Program since 2018 to transform DBS into a truly digital company. It's about fusing our digital DNA across Business and Technology, transforming WHAT WE BUILD and the WAY WE WORK to deliver products and services with Ambitious Innovation, Differentiated Customer Experience, and the Next Level of Productivity. The Enablement Workstream broadly encompasses the delivery of communications, community, and capability development strategies to enable the continuous maturity of the Platform Operating Model. Responsibilities
- Plan and execute communications strategies to create awareness and promote understanding of the Platform Operating Model
- Manage and maintain a communications roadmap and plan, aligned with overall Program Office deliverable and agenda;
- Enable the sharing of useful information and resources e.g. through Platform Portal;
- Facilitate timely and effective updates through regular EDMs and other showcases;
- Create awareness to bankwide community through events like Transformation Festival.
- Engage the Platform community (comprising of Platform teams and their stakeholders) through various channels to foster collaboration and sharing of best practices
- Enable continuous cross-learning and sharing of Platforms' best practices through events like Platform Connect;
- Manage and maintain relationships with the Platform stakeholders to ensure the Platform Operating Model can effectively support them and deliver to Business Outcomes;
- Engage and enable key Platform roles and Champions to drive transformation agenda in the Platforms.
- Develop and enhance capabilities in Platforms
- Perform learning needs assessment and work with SMEs and partners to design, deliver and manage learning interventions to uplift knowledge and skills for platform Transformation (e.g. DigiFY modules, learning playlists, roadshows, masterclasses etc);
- Measure effectiveness of the learning interventions for continuous improvement.
- Degree hold with at least 10 years of experience in transformation & change management;
- Possess strong project management skills and excellent communications skills
- Have a strong people-orientation and the aptitude for building relationships with stakeholders;
- Experience with designing learning interventions;
- Familiar with Agile practices and ways of working;
- Familiarity with the Platform Operating Model would be advantageous.