This is a 18-month contract role. This role is responsible for delivering effective communication solutions across the Asia business. It is responsible for the implementation and execution of the Asia internal communication and marketing plan, in conjunction with the Asia Leadership Team. This role acts as the central point in helping to coordinate all communication and marketing activities across Asia.
- Take ownership of all internal communications, delivering timely and effective communication process.
- Work with Regional Head Office Asia team, with guidance from Corporate Affairs in Australia (CA, AU) to develop and execute on Internal Communications and Engagement Plan. Activities include:
- Drafting employee communications – stories, newsletters, key message documents, setting up and supporting employee/customer events.
- Management and update of Westpac Asia intranet site content;
- Support employer branch content development and publication to LinkedIn and Careers pages;
- Work with CA, AU to coordinate updates and content changes for Westpac Asia external website.
Events, Conferences, Sponsorships
- Coordinate the execution of marketing and communication activities, including managing agencies and suppliers, event organiser’s;
- Key contact point for all events in Asia.
- Helpful, Ethical, Leading Change, Performing, Simple
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3-5 years’ experience in communications or equivalent position within banking/financial services industry, with degree in business related discipline
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong collaborative approach
- Strong business acumen
- Creative and Innovative skills
- Sound technical skills – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint