- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Communications Manager - Group Brand and Comms
Communications Manager - Group Brand and CommsResponsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute media communications strategies to build the corporate image and profile of OCBC Bank. The main responsibilities involve charting out business unit's communications programme, brand management and corporate communications. Specific duties include identifying media angles to differentiate OCBC, developing key themes and messages for specific programmes, drafting press releases, holding statements, FAQs, providing counsel and crafting meaningful responses for media as well as customers, brand management and preparation of annual report.
- Provide counsel to business units in the areas of customer communications, advertising grid, awards submission and event management.
- Help business units to manage media issues in order to minimise impact on the Bank's reputation. This involves advising business units on the appropriate message to communicate and influencing the media to report balanced and objective views.
VP, Group Brand and Communications
- A pleasant disposition and strong interpersonal skills are essential attributes for the job. The individual should be articulate and sociable as he/she is required to interact regularly with journalists.
- Strong command in English and good writing skills are essential
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The individual should be able to handle several projects at the same time.
- Experience in corporate communications work is preferred