Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
IFS - Administration Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
The role of the Communications Manager is to develop and drive communications strategies to position PwC Singapore Consulting as a market leader in the Consulting industry. This is important from a customer acquisition perspective, as well as promoting the firm as an employer of choice.
#LI-DNI The responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop communications strategies to increase market presence and work with relevant stakeholders within the organisation to drive these strategies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to streamline and strengthen various communication initiatives to align messaging and allow seamless coordination of events and campaigns
- Promote the firm's services and initiatives by supporting the organisation of internal and external events, creating communications messages, and publicising these events through social media or other modes of digital communication.
- Create Thought Leadership articles with teams and publicise in external market channels including industry publications, mass media and social media
- Build up beneficial working relationships with industry publications
- Monitor market trends and propose suitable communications initiatives to stay competitive
- Identify key events for the firm to participate in and be able to accurately assess the mileage that each event brings
- Develop communications materials for employer branding initiatives such as internal newsletters and external recruitment fairs to promote the firm as an employer of choice
- Create internal and external communication messages and collaterals for the Consulting Leader
- Continue to raise and maintain consistency of Consulting's branding internally and externally
#LI-DNI Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree from a discipline related to marketing, PR, or Comms
- At least 3-4 years' experience in a marketing, PR, or Comms field
- Possess a wide professional network
- Well-versed with social media and digital marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and adopts a positive can-do attitude
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well with different levels of stakeholders
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date