The incumbent will be responsible to review credit application and advise commodity industry studies, credit policy and risk management measures. Additionally, he/she is to provide training and coaching to relationship managers, product managers and due diligence team.
- Approve structured and commodity finance facility application;
- Present market/industry updates and prepare quarterly market research materials for commodity markets (iron ore, oil etc.);
- Train and coach relationship manager, product manager and due diligence team;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Bank from time to time.
- A recognised University Degree in finance, economics or related disciplines.
- Sound knowledge of local Commodity Markets. Good understanding and appreciation as well as ability to mitigate transactional risks in structured trade and commodity finance transactions.
- Desired experience 15 years in commodity finance and structured trade credit evaluation, analytics and approval.
- Good independent decision making skill.
- Good analytical/research, communications and writing skills.