Commercial Cards Sales Manager
The Product Sales Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams. Responsibilities:
- Support sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external growth initiatives communicated to team.
- Responsible for dissemination of communications.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Increase efficiencies of daily sales and operational activities.
- Responsible for reporting sales results and reasons for successes.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Liaise between sales teams and branches on initiatives.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction.
- Work in coordination with sales executives in creating, driving and supporting business plans and initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years previous banking experience preferred
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Consumer Sales Job Family:
Consumer Product Sales Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting