Command Centre Specialist
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cavenagh Bridge , EA Licence No: 17S8504
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Cavenagh Bridge were founded in Singapore in 2017 as a specialist Technology recruitment consultancy with a key focus on the FinTech & Tech Start-up domain in the Asia-Pacific region. We aim to work with high-quality permanent and contract professionals from around the world to match with our ever growing client base. We are a boutique recruitment business, with a tailored approach to match our passion for technology and market expertise.
- Monitor all the IT and Application Services
- Execute and check batch schedule
- Define and maintain output distribution rules
- Solve anomalies by following the Operative Manual
- Ask the intervention of the technical experts to solve an anomaly
- Follow the escalation procedure in case of service delivery delay
- Manage and operate control and automation tools
- Ensure the physical handling of tape warehouse and its maintenance
- Possess Diploma in IT, or has equivalent skills
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
- Process orientated with good documentation and diagrammatic skills.