Collections MIS Analyst
At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
- Maintain the recovery forecast models and capacity plan models for analysis and planning.
- Support the Collections team through the timely and accurate delivery of reports and management information.
- Provide analytics support in segmentation and perform end-to-end management of Collections Strategies from conceptualization to implementation including Champion-Challenger tests.
- Enhance productivity and efficiency levels through a culture of continuous improvement and increase usage of automation to development a robust MIS infrastructure.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests for Collections MIS related projects
*LI-ML Qualifications Requirements:
- Possess a Degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or Applied Science
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAS and Python programming
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines