Collateral and Margins Analyst
- SGD6500 - SGD8000 per month
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
An exciting Collateral and Margins Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking institutions based in Singapore. This is a role for someone who is fluent in the Prime Brokerage business and capable of ensuring that the operational elements of Credit Risk management is well-managed.
About the Collateral and Margins Analyst role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the handling of Clearing, Deliveries, Regulatory / Exchange and Process Control.
- Responsible for the clearing activities across APAC exchanges supported from Singapore Clearing team
- Manage regulatory reporting obligations with APAC exchanges
- Responsible for processing expiration of Futures and Options contracts
- Continuous improvement of the Operating Environment with regards to STP, risk and control
- Act as escalation point for issues raised by the offshore clearing team
- Processing account openings, handling internal and external correspondences and executing fraud prevention initiatives
To succeed in this Collateral and Margins Analyst job, you will have to be organised and work well with minimal supervision. You will also have to contribute to process improvements.
- Futures industry experience working for a FCM, Exchange, Clearing House or Regulator
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel, Word and outlook would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and possess strong organisational skills
- Experience using SunGard GMI system is preferred, as well as experience with derivative clearing middleware systems, Global Seals, Clear Vision, Prysm
This is a global leading financial institution. This organisation has diversified financial services and multiple business segments. It offers diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Collateral and Margins Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1435983 Glen Chua