Collateral Risk Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
Providing collateral risk to the Private and Wealth Business Responsible for Risk methodologies and risk monitoring Knowledge of FX, Margins and Trading activities
My client, a Global Bank, are looking for a Collateral Risk Manager to join their Private Wealth Management Risk team. The successfully candidate will need to have worked in the Private Banking space and will need to be both technically compitent as well as detialed from a structural risk and framework perspective.
You will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business, Economics or Finance.
- 5-7 years of experience in Market Risk in Investment / Private Banking.
- Knowledge of Credit Risk and Ratings Analytics.
If you’re looking for a new, challenging and exciting role within a growing area of global banking and an area we are seeing strong traction within– reach out to apply today.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format to David.Miles@ethosbc.com quoting reference number DM/AVLH-207166/JEN
Reg No: R1437534
BeathChapman Pte Ltd
Licence no. 16S8112