Collateral Ops Analyst (Contract)
- Mar 30, 2021
Our client, a reputable Global Bank is looking to add a Collateral Ops Analyst into their team. This will be an 8 months contract with further chances of conversion or extension. Key Responsibilities
- Perform various margin functions, making margin calls to counterparties by stated deadlines, assisting client queries, monitor their settlement
- Processing of daily trade/mark-to-market data from various product controlling sources / transaction systems.
- Data capture & validation
- Collateral movements & positions reconciliations
- Prepare, collate & issue various reporting
- Execution of margin calls
- Exposure & margin validation
- Execution & settling of collateral asset movements
- Adherence to key processes and control requirement
- Investigate and resolve problems that occur for all collateral programs
- Ensure day-to-day processes are followed and accounts / agreements are processed according to stated deadlines
- Ideally 2-4 years of relevant Collateral operations experience.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered for the role. If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd Constance Cho EA License - 11C5502 Reg No - R1876688