Collateral Management Operations Analyst
- Attractive Salary Package
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
An exciting Collateral Management Operations Analyst job has just become available at one of the most respected global investment banks based in Singapore. This is a role for a talented analyst who excels in a fast-paced environment.
About the Collateral Management Operations Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for supporting the APAC regional business by mitigating risks for the firm by managing collateralised trading relationships and the issuance of accurate and timely margin valuations to counter-parties.
- Involvement in the build-out of an enterprise collateral, margin and valuations service appropriate to the new and emerging regulatory landscape
- Liaise with external counter-parties on the agreement of margin calls, collateral bookings, rehypothecation, settlements and dispute resolution
- Manage client outreach and education, and influence the adoption of industry or technological solutions to improve scale and efficiency
- Maintain a strong focus on process improvement through lean and automation
- On-board / off-board new agreements in the collateral management systems
The successful Collateral Management Operations Analyst will need to collaborate effectively with the regional and global collateral teams and stakeholders to deliver the collateral strategy and initiatives. You will also need to partake in process re-engineering and standardisation due to technological and regulatory changes.
- Attention to detail, delivering high quality output
- Effectively bilingual in English and Japanese (level N1 to N3) at the business level to communicate with Japanese-speaking clients via the phone and emails for daily tasks
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in business-facing functions with knowledge of execution, control and risk preferred but not mandatory
- Self-motivated and ability to operate independently, proactive, a positive attitude and the desire to make a difference
This global investment bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their good working environment, they've won many awards. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Collateral Management Operations Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1769895 Ailia Kazmi