Collaboration Designer - Experience Centre
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Experience Management Level
Senior Associate Job Description & Summary
The Team & Organisation
The Experience Centre is part of PwC South East Asia Consulting. We help businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting South East Asia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems. We're here because we love what we do and think we can be the best at it. Our culture is magnetic, our workplace is state-of-the-art, and beautifully purpose-built, and we have the skills and personalities fueling us to be bold, experimental, creative, and truly disruptive.
The Difference is a business unit of PwC within the SEAC Experience Centre and a key differentiator in the consulting market. The Difference provides a collaborative and innovative approach to accelerating the design of solutions to complex business issues. In order to do this, the difference produces facilitated events ranging from strategic 1/2/3-day sessions, to serial tactical workshops, all of which aim to assist our clients to solve complex business programs in accelerated timeframes. The Job
As a Collaboration Designer, you are responsible for the appropriate scoping of The Difference sessions to solve critical thinking and execution issues across the client enterprise. Once scoped, sessions are designed and executed with a delivery team and a participant group of 10-150.
The Collaboration Designer is required to confidently grasp a range of business problems and lead a sponsor group through the design of an event which facilitates solving these problems. You will manage the delivery of this in an environment that enhances and encourages creativity.
The Collaboration Designer works in partnership with the Front-of-the-room Facilitator, the Process Facilitator and other Collaboration Designers to design and relationships prepare for events. And in the days immediately before, during and post an event the Collaboration Designer acts as the leader of a group of the 'crew' who are contracted to deliver these events. Requirements Behaviours
The most important character trait of a Collaboration Designer is being completely client focussed - to the point of supporting and coaching them in whatever goals they may have, (whether one agrees with the desired outcome or not.) The facilitation and design elements of the role must remain outcome agnostic, with a strong sense of service and willingness to adapt Design Methodology to the problem at hand.
Secondly, the Collaboration Designer must be highly professional in their approach to work. The work of a Collaboration Designer fluctuates in peaks and troughs and the CD must be flexible enough to prioritise and complete tasks during the peaks but not appear lost and bored during the troughs.
The ideal CD is also bright, inquisitive, adaptable, well-organised, neat, and has exceptional attention to detail. Effective communication skills are vital, as the Collaboration Designer has direct contact with the most senior levels of our client organisations, alliance partners, and vendors. While the work is intense, the environment is playful and we encourage/expect everyone to contribute innovative ideas.
Success stems from having a learner's mindset, abundant positivity, and going the extra mile. Essentials
Computer Skills Required
- 3+ years in consulting and/or project management, acquiring good core foundation skills
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (like Psychology, Experience Design, Marketing, Graphics, others)
- A positive outlook and good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to take initiative
- A detail oriented approach with excellent time management skills
- An adaptable/flexible service orientated approach
- A hunger and energy for a new challenge
- Extra credit for being well versed in planning, logistics and MG Taylor methodology
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Adobe CS ((including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) or other design skills are a big plus
The overall objective of the Collaboration Designer role is the end-to-end project management of The Difference design forums and collaborative engagements. Indicative responsibilities include:
What We Offer
- Scope transformational Design Forums
- Design detailed agendas for Design Forums
- Manage specialised project teams of 3-20 for events
- Liaise with other vendors and partners to ensure event logistics are in place.
- Facilitate sponsor design teams to create alignment for project approaches
- Scope, compile and edit specialized executive summary documentation.
- Contribute to ongoing creation and compilation of Design Methods work product, including: manuals, wiki and explanations of process
- Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the core of everything we do, and we're committed to helping our people unleash their potential. Hard work doesn't go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you hold a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle
- Meaningful work that makes a direct impact to business and society
- Singapore based role, with regional travel expected
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date