Cognizant Consulting - Project Manager (Contract Role)
Cognizant Consulting - Project Manager (Contract Role) Duration: This role is an initial 6 months - 1 year contract role, subject to extension Location: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and highly motivated candidate for the position of Project Manager for 6 months, subject to extension:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall Project Management responsibility to deliver on time and within budget.
- Scope management, adhere to high quality standards and meet user expectations.
- Manage Project Stakeholders expectation, escalation and help conflict resolution
- Ensure collaborative relationship between external stakeholders and project team
- Manage scope and control change request
- Well verse with banking project management methodology (SDM process)
- To be able to gather details and make it presentable to senior management and stakeholders
- Investment approval deck and manage approval of project by ITC/TPWC
Skills and Experience
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of Customers. Coordinates communication with all stakeholders on project scope, budget, risk and resource requirements.
- Drive PWC (Project Working Committee) meeting and
- Preparing and managing for PSC (Project Steering Committee) meeting
- Organizing meetings, setting right agenda, recording outcomes and tracking open items to closure
- Communication management to ensure everyone gets the right message and shared goal.
- Drive SIT and UAT progress by facilitating Test Manger and development team
- User engagement and coordination throughout the UAT phase
- Document management and audit responsibilities
- Managing risk, issue, dependency and ensuring mitigation plan
- Engage and participate in project deployment and post go-live support
- At least 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 8 - 10 years in managing projects.
- Minimum 3 years in Banking and Finance (preferably AML KYC) and managed minimum 2 projects in the range size of 2 to 4 million SGD
- Solid Technology and e2e Change Delivery background with ability to manage senior business and technology stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Strong and proven Stakeholder Management skills, problem solving skills and can-do attitude
- Experience in working with a large number of stakeholders from multiple functions (business users, system owners and operations users)
- Experience in banking, AML, KYC, compliance and regulatory projects and domain
- Ability to quickly pick up and undertake necessary steps to fulfil internal procedures/processes in accordance with compliance and governance framework
- Strong capabilities in producing project reporting to various Project Working Group and Project Steering Committee forums