Cognizant Consulting - Payments (FIS - Open Payment Framework Required)
Role: Cognizant Consulting - Payments, Open Payment Framework Location: Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
We are looking for an experienced individual with at least 6-10 years of functional consulting experiences within the Banking and Financial Services industry. Knowledge in FIS - Open Payment Framework (OPF) is required. The ideal candidate should have at least minimum 1-2 Years of FIS - OPF Payment Hub experience and domain expertise in corporate banking is necessary. He / She should possess excellent knowledge of Domestic and International payments and have worked on payment hub implementation in a large bank. Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Implementing large Payments and process consulting initiatives
- Managing a project with other Cognizant and client's resources, to estimate efforts, do project planning, design a solution approach to deliver to business requirements
- Managing stakeholder discussions / workshops for carrying out business analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off.
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and solution in clear and concise manner
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution
- Effectively interacting with stakeholders across business, operations, and IT teams on your own
- Managing the work streams within engagement
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and ensure positive feedback
- Lead a work stream Payment integration, implementation, etc.
- Post graduate qualification (Master's) in Finance / IT or an MBA from a reputed Institution and an a graduate degree in any Science or Engineering stream
- 6 to 10 years of experience with specialization in Payments implementations, with exposure to methodologies and frameworks for business analysis
- Minimum 1-2 Years of FIS- Open Payment Framework Payment Hub experience is must
- Must have successfully implemented Channels/mid office/Back office for 1-2 large banks in APAC in Payments space and domain expertise in corporate banking is necessary.
- SME in corporate Payments specifically Front office/Mid office/Back office
- Excellent knowledge of MT 1xx series, MT 940/MT 942, ISO 20022 and local file formats
- Have worked in payment hub implementation in a large bank
- Excellent knowledge of Domestic and International payments with SWIFT
- Ability to drive a key work stream in the functional implementation e2e
- Manage programme objective and guide the team
- Good in Payments functionality and architecture
- Ability to manage key stake holders and good in communications
- Knowledge of SDLC, UML, typical business requirements and functional specifications templates
- Strong communication skills in English - verbal and written
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders
- Good co-ordination skills to work in partnership with various stakeholders
- Ability to independently drive, plan, carry out and track assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion
- Ability to perform in a tight deadline environment and have strong attention to detail and strong analytical