Cognizant Consulting - Digital Transformation, Insurance
Cognizant Consulting - Digital Transformation, Insurance Focus:
Personal & Commercial (P&C) Insurance Geographical Coverage:
Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
Cognizant is looking for an individual with over 5 years of experience focusing on the Insurance industry for ASEAN market. The individual should come with prior business analyst / consulting skillsets and have good insurance domain knowledge within Personal & Commercial (P&C) Insurance
. Strong knowledge and experience of Policy and Underwriting modules are key. He or she will be a trusted advisor to our insurance clients on their platform and digital transformation journey. Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Act as liaison between key Business and Technology Stakeholders, assist them to define Change planning and implementation, understand the Business value chain & operating model, and identify the operational inefficiencies, assist IT to design the solutions for improved business efficiencies
- Conduct Business workshops to brief the current design, gather requirements based on current business processes and proposes streamlined processes
- Analyze the business requirements and documents them through Business Requirements Document (BRD), Use Cases, Wireframes and Business Rules using tools like Microsoft Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Understand, review and develop AS-IS / TO-BE process maps, requirement scope documents, and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Review project charter from the business analysis perspective and provide estimates for Business Analysis activities
- Creates mock-up, functionality matrix, create data mapping between systems, and interface specifications (BSRD) as required
- Analyse any documents to be generated from the system and maps the data from the system to the document templates
- Review the Business training plans and Training Manuals
- Assist the team in defining the User Acceptance Test (UAT) criteria, support UAT execution
- Provide demonstrations and training to users about the product and its features
- Prepare presentation decks for new project proposals and business development
- 5+ years of working experience in insurance industry.
- Good Insurance domain knowledge within Personal & Commercial (P&C) Insurance is necessary. Candidates with business analyst / consulting experience within the P&C Insurance will be highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Policy and Underwriting modules are key.
- Eager to learn new things and is a fast learner who can work independent in short time and work under pressure
- Ability to multitask across different assigned tasks and a strong team player to work with cross IT and business teams.