Cognizant Consulting - Agile Business Engineer
Cognizant Consulting - Agile Business Engineer Location:
Singapore The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology, and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
We are actively recruiting for seasoned Business Consultants with a minimum of 9 years of work experience on Digital Transformation engagements. The individual must possess SQL knowledge and prior experience of programming (e.g., Java) is preferred. The individual should possess experience in implanting digital solutions/transformation programs for large firms (banks and/or government agencies will be a plus). Awareness and understanding of quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation & DevOps principles desired. Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Seasoned Business Consultant working within Business, Change Management, or IT teams in an Agile environment
- Own and define User Journeys & Stories, create supporting Business & Functional Specification Documentation, and be a single point of contact for projects or initiatives allocated to
- End to end support across all SDLC stages - development/test/production coordination
- Works closely with Project Manager to manage project scope and report on progress
- Contribute to business and practice development
- Seasoned Business Consulting professional playing Product Owner or Proxy Product Owner roles in an Agile delivery model on digital transformation engagements
- Possess SQL knowledge and prior experience of programming (eg Java) preferred
- Degree in Business Administration/Finance/ Engineering/Technology/Computer Science or equivalent. Post-Graduate certifications will be an added value.
- At least 9 years of work experience with similar Consulting firms or Government Agencies / Banks
- Experience in implanting Digital solutions/transformation programs for large firms (banks and/or government agencies will be a plus)
- Experience within Private Banking, Wealth Management, Client Relationship Management, Digital Channels, Open Banking preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills to explain and collaborate on the requirements with Product Owner, Support Functions, Front-Office, Developers & Testers.
- Experience of Agile working practices like Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Understanding of quality disciplines such as TDD, BDD, test automation & DevOps principles desired
- Have entrepreneurial approach to business and ability to establish holistic business view
- Experience as techno-functional business engineer to analyse and solution complex systems.
- Strong functional, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative and drive, ability to work independently and is a good team player
- Ability to work with/lead teams under pressure with demonstrated experience in requirements discovery & project management
- Ability to lead client workshops to collaborate with client employees and educate them throughout the process.
- Self-driven, curious, a fast-learner and a strong practitioner of self-development.