Cloud System Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley APAC , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 17 May 19
A Cloud System Engineer role based in Singapore which focuses mostly on the implementation and deployment of cloud solutions.
Your new role
Your main tasks will be to implement and deploy cloud solutions based on varying business requirements of clients. You will also be expected to work closely with the architecture and application teams. You will also be required to take part in system design consulting, manage the platform, and also capacity planning. You will be responsible for writing codes for the automation of small tasks, maintenance of core infrastructure services and support the continuing advancement of the cloud platforms. Your responsibilities will also include the troubleshooting of applications and services, configuring systems, and performance tuning. Furthermore you will be expected to explore the new and emerging technologies, such as docker, mesos, salt etc. and be able to understand how they may enhance the development of the cloud platform.
What you'll need to succeed
A similar position within the financial and technological spaces will lead to your success as well as:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent or higher) in a Science or Engineering program
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud and/or any relevant cloud computing platforms
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more of these programming languages: PowerShell, Python, C#, OpenSource
- Proficient with the following Microsoft products: Azure, Office 365, Windows Servers, Microsoft Azure PAAS SQL Server, ExchangeOnline, Microsoft INTune MDM/EMM
- Adaptable to varying requirements
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Ansible or Terraform is a plus
- The opportunity to work within a holistic and supportive culture
- Career growth potential in a globally mobile organisation
- Diverse and dynamic work culture
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below. Submit your profile or contact Melissa Butt at m.buttjiaqi (at) huxley.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017