Cloud Solution Architect
Public cloud management consultancy delivers world-class service through a combination of technical excellence and smart automation, coupled with in-depth knowledge and experience in the field of cloud consultancy.
Partners with popular public clouds such as Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and offers the architecture and platform best suited to their clients' needs. The Position:
The Candidate: Requirements:
- Understand clients' business and functional needs and create customized managed Cloud enabled solutions.
- Create and deliver proposals/presentations/pitch documents to address client requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales team in client engagements.
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features and benefits.
- Play a pivotal role in anchoring client RFPs, ensure superior quality and content of RFP responses.
- Design and re-architect Public or Hybrid cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure) to ensure maximum uptime and scalability to meet clients' constantly evolving business needs.
- Support the service delivery team to initiate pilot projects, demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), evaluations, managed services projects and consulting projects.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) based on Public/Hybrid Cloud model.
- Design solutions to migrate from No-Virtualization environment to a Virtualization or Cloud environment.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure), market practices and trends, customer needs, existing products and IT solutions, key global and regional players, business dynamics etc.
- Should be conversant with making architectural decisions based on the cloud recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in 'Lift and shift' of an existing on-premises application to one of the cloud partners.
- Experience in setting up, maintenance of Data Centre & Managed Cloud Services.
- Extensive experience of creating Managed Cloud Solutions (Public, Hybrid) that is consistent of enterprise application and security standards and policies.
- Experience in designing solutions for Disaster Recovery hosting on Cloud, Managed Services, on premise or hosted solutions, Virtualization techniques and High Availability solutions.
- Consult & communicate with customers to prepare Various Technical solutions to enable the client organization to upscale their infrastructure without any downtime on Cloud platform.
- Communicating expertise with Alliance partners, Application developers and OEMs like AWS, Google, Microsoft, etc.
Good to have:
- B.E/B.Tech (preferred) with 5+ years' experience
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management, risk & issue management skills
- Good project management skills
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate' Certification
- 'Google Certified Professional - Solutions Architect' Certification
- Microsoft Azure certifications