Plan, design and manage cloud infrastructure using latest innovation (Private, hybrid, virtualization, containers)
More jobs From Maybank Singapore
- Plan, design and manage cloud infrastructure using latest innovation (Private, hybrid, virtualization, containers);
- Collaborate with our infrastructure team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company;
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop technical solutions, plans and configuration for new technology infrastructure stacks;
- Serves as subject matter expert in the field of Windows, Nutanix, VMWare, VDI, Azure ,AWS maintaining a strong understanding of the field and its related technologies.
- A good degree with at least 5 years' hands-on experience in Windows, Nutanix, VMWare, Virtual desktop technologies;
- Knowledge of key technology stacks, such as Microsoft, VMWare, Azure, AWS, Nutanix and other related cloud services in Private and Hybrid Cloud;
- Solid experience in maintaining existing scripting (Python, Powershell, Pearl) and Programming for system management;
- System Administration knowledge of Cloud environment;
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes, preferably ITIL trained;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with varying levels from team members to senior managers;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they snowball into problems;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a changing and work under a fast-pace, high pressure environment.