Cloud Automation Engineer
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
A global investment bank is recruiting a Cloud Automation Engineer to join the Singapore office.
About the Cloud Automation Engineer Role:
In this business critical role, you will be part of the bank's Global Cloud Engineering team and be responsible for contributing to the technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of all components of complex hardware and software systems.
- Perform full integration of DevOps tools that support continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Design and prototype iteratively with Dell EMC reps together with the AppDev teams
- Contribute to the technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of all components of complex hardware and software systems
- Maintain a platform-as-a-service for a hybrid cloud compute model and contribute to the formulation and maintenance of an enterprise-wide baseline of operating systems and software for implementation and operation
- Perform full integration of IT Service Management tools to track licensing, certificates, assets and compliance of permanent and ephemeral systems
To succeed in this Cloud Automation Engineer role, you will need prior experience in scripting languages, cloud management, and engineering.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps models, CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Satellite or Jenkins
- Excellent engineering experience on Virtualisation, Linux, Windows and or ESX with strong background in network, security, storage and DNS
- Experience using Cloud Management Platform on VMware vRealize Automation and Orchestrator, specifically blueprint and automation workflows will be a bonus
- Experience working in Scrum or Kanban teams on a global scale
If you are a talented and focused Cloud Automation Engineer seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh