Cloud Architect, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
If you are....
- An individual who have drivenlarge scale transformation in enterprise level business and technology architectures (preferably in a banking platform/environment and its ecosystems)
- An expert on architecting software solutions that are scalable and stable
- Up-to-date on the latest technology innovations and can conduct Proof Of Concept on how to deploy cutting edge technology to provide competitive advantage
We want you to....
- Drive and own the strategic business architecture for banking at Headquarter level
- Partner development teams to build strategies for execution, drive or facilitate key technology decisions and influence others to change where appropriate
- Be an agent of change to introduce innovative technologies within team/organization.
- Work closely with the developers tocreate the next generation of banking software via good programming standards and code reviews using an agile approach and leveraging on the advantages of prototyping
- Provide technical mentor ship when applicable
- Establish and maintain continuous delivery pipelines for deployment of Pivotal Cloud Foundry and related products infrastructure.
- Strong understanding of open source frameworks
- Solid experience working with or leading teams performing systems automation and integration (ideally leveraging an agile methodology / lean techniques)
- Relevant experience in release management or production operations
- Used scripting + programming languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Experience in various programming / scripting languages such asJAVA/J2EE,Scala,XML/XSLT,PL/SQL,Shell Scripting
- Experience in Hadoop ecosystem tools/frameworks such asHDFS,Spark,Map/Reduce,Kafka,Flume,Sqoop,Yarn,Oozie,Pig,Hive,Impala
- Experience with aPlatform-as-a-Service(PaaS) product such asCloud Foundry,Heroku,Elastic Beanstalk, or similar
- Working experience inChef,Puppet,BOSH, or relatedautomation and / ororchestration tools/NTP,SAML,OAuth 2,Active Directory,Jenkins,Hudson,Bamboo,TeamCity, or otherContinuous Integration toolsas wellasIaaS experience(vSphere/ESXi/AWSakaAmazon Web Services/OpenStack/Azure/GCPakaGoogle Cloud Platform)or related automation/ orchestration tools
- Expert knowledge ofLinux / Unix/Windows systems
- Expert knowledge of networking and security related technologies (e.g.load balancing/DNS/SSL/firewalls/NAT)
- Solid understanding of systems monitoring, alerting and analytics (NewRelic,AppDynamics,Cacti,Graphite,Logstash,Nagios,Ganglia,Splunk,vROPS,Datadog, etc.)
- A team player who can work well with people
- Aself-starter who can work independently to meets challenging targets
- Great communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.