Our client is a business process transformation firm who are not very old in the market but definitely growing a fast pace.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible to partner with Google Cloud/ AWS SEA team and Searce Cloud Consulting teams to help futurify the client’s business.
- Whiteboard client’s current infrastructure environment and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud.
- Propose solutions to optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new-age cloud offerings, help define the best practices for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve.
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers. Define reusable components, frameworks, common schemas, standards & tools to be used.
- Manage project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud-based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code, and other artifacts
- Create SoWs, technical project roadmaps, etc required for the successful execution of projects leveraging the Technical Scoping & Solutioning approach.
- EA Reg no: R1876472 & EA License no: 11C4684