Cloud Application Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with the development leads, delivery & vendor teams to develop, test and maintain the systems.
- Ensure high quality and on-time deliverables while adhering to development principles.
- Plan & coordinate project implementation activities across all teams.
- Prepare release notes, checklists and enhancement/project documentations.
- Provide level 3 support to delivery, business users and production support teams.
- Work with the delivery & vendor teams to provide timely resolution to production issues.
- At least 8-10 years of working experience, preferably in startup or banking environments
- Coding advance Java with spring framework
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Hand-on experience developing webservice or rest services
- Familiar with messaging technologies like JMS, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
- Familiar with modern application design using micro-services and use of CI/CD tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, JIRA.
- Familiar with TDD
- Familiar with JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Hands-on experience in coding and have track record of successful implementations using these technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and design principles.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.