You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Cloud/Container Security Engineer focusing on Cyber Security Transformation project, for contract that ends by end of 2020, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
You will be joining an exciting Security Strategy and Transformation program with motivated talents, collaborating with various cyber security services teams & cloud infrastructure teams, and delivering strategic Cloud & Container Security projects to uplift the Bank’s global cloud security capabilities, reduce attack surface and build a world-class cyber organization.
- Lead Tooling Engineer for critical projects that design and implement a new service capabilities in the space of Cloud & Container Security
- Solution Design and Evaluation: Propose, design and evaluate new technologies / integration pattern against established requirements and validate the security of the technology
- Project Implementation: oversee and responsible for e2e implementation for all technical aspects, such as integration of Cloud Security tool into the landscape, integration across existing systems.
- Stakeholder Engagement: ensure buy-in from relevant counterparts and manage dependencies across the project delivery lifecycle
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Hands-on experience in Cloud and Container technologies, e.g. AWS, Azure, EKS, OpenShift, Podman, Kubernetes, Notary, admission controller, etc
- Hands-on experience in building DevOps pipeline using relevant tooling, e.g. BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Rundeck, Ansible, etc. Hands-on experience in Terraform and writing jenkinsfile.
- Knowledge in Cloud and Container Security concepts, e.g. DevSecOps pipeline, Vulnerability Scanning, Malware Protection, Network Security, etc.
- Integration skills: Proficient in 1 of the following languages: Golang, Java, Python etc; experience in tool integration using REST API and webhook.
- Hands-on experience in integrating and configuring Cloud and Container Security tool (e.g. Aqua Sec, TwistLock, Sisdig, StackRox, TrendMicro, SonaType etc) into large enterprise Cloud and Container environment.
- 8+ years of Security Tooling experience with deep technical knowledge and hands-on experience in Cloud & Container Security Space
- Any of these certifications will be a plus: Associate or Professional level of GCP, Azure, AWS Certifications with a focus on security, CCSP, CISSP, CISM
- This role is open to Singaporean, PR or EP holder please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.