Client Support Executive (Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 22 Apr 19
This is a 3-month contract position to provide support to the Distribution Team for the roll-out of the Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) project. The primary responsibility is to provide data management support for the AML project. In addition, you may be requested to support the sales team in servicing clients’ requests, updating of product materials and collation of information for industry and competitive analysis.
Key Areas of Responsibilities (AML project)
- As part of the AML project undertaken by the firm, you will assist to develop and maintain the AML database of client information.
- Perform data validation in the AML system.
- Uphold highest standards of control with strong data integrity observed in performing the daily tasks.
- Undertake review and monitoring responsibilities of transaction alerts.
- Escalate to senior members of the team on any issues.
- To provide ad hoc support to the Sales Team as and when assigned.
Essential Skills/ Requirements
- A Degree holder with 2-3 years of experience, preferably with a background in AML and KYC related tasks.
- Able to work independently and well within a team.
- Meticulous with attention to details.
- Organized, disciplined and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.