Join one of the most exciting Australian software companies specialising in the development of software systems and services for financial markets and wealth management. Client Services and Support Executive role available within the Financial Markets team and we highly encourage candidates with client services/ software implementation support experience to apply.
- Provide expert support to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to IRESS clients.
- Communication and coordination between internal and external stakeholders will be key to this role ensuring that an appropriate level of implementation management is used to keep the resolution of client issues on track and in line with client expectations.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
- Act as the first main point of technical contact for all clients and provide end user technical support.
- Serve as a liaison between IRESS internal teams, client stakeholders and third parties.
- Work with Product Managers and Developers to define solutions that meet client requirements; communicating the solutions with clients; and following up with any changes required during the development, testing and implementation phases.
- Manage and deliver onboarding projects including but not limited to FIX certifications, network implementations, BCPs, IT audits, regulatory changes, exchange upgrades and onsite data centre support.
- Managing multiple client issues of differing scale simultaneously.
- Review and testing of software delivery to ensure it meets functional goals.
- Produce documentation including configuration documents and implementation plans.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex trading related system issues reported by clients.
- Maintain progress on multiple client and technical projects.
- Clients of IRESS in particular with technology focused contacts at clients sites and other users in the Financial Markets sector.
- Account Management and Product & Technology teams in other IRESS regional offices.
- Key contacts from regionals exchanges and regulatory bodies.
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
- Application Support ideally with financial markets trading technology - An understanding of financial markets and products with specific knowledge and experience in trading technology is not essential but would be viewed favourably.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- FIX order routing experience preferred.
- Experience working in a project environment is desirable but not essential.
- Documentation skills across both business and technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot issues independently.
- Strong commitment to deliver project and work assignments to deadline.
- Strong sense of ownership, working to provide information, drive initiatives and consistently improve the level of service to clients.
Company Overview https://www.iress.com/ https://www.iress.com/