- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Feb 18
Client Services & Support Specialist
Location: SingaporeIn this role, you will be a part of the global team that supports our clients in the application of Moody's Analytics credit and market risk management technology.
Specifically, you will use a combination of technical expertise and business knowledge to answer the questions raised by our clients and to address the issues in using our software, mostly arising from the banking group's environment.
You will work with leading edge technology to support the latest breed of financial application tools based on world-class financial research. You will develop hands-on technical expertise and broaden the domain knowledge in the risk management and regulatory compliance, and gain excellent direct exposure to customers. You will also ensure our products and technology are used effectively and appropriately to add value to our clients' businesses.
This is an opportunity to develop your career in Risk management Infrastructure specialization within the financial services industry.
- Develop the domain and product knowledge in BASEL III and/or loan origination & credit assessment to provide in-depth education and assistance on product features, functionality and the product technical architecture
- Leverage your technical and analytical skills to trouble-shoot the issues raised by the clients in using our BASEL III regulatory reporting and/or loan origination & credit assessment software . Those issues could be related to the product bug, client's data, client's technical environments, different interpretation of the supervisor's requirements, etc.
- Take ownership of interaction with the clients, ensure that client's satisfaction maintained at a high level, and adhere to any time frames and service level agreements
- Provide the liaison between the clients and the Product Management / R&D teams by accurately troubleshooting and investigating complex issues.
- Respond to client demands in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner via web, email, telephone and in person.
- Be occasionally assigned to the implementation projects of Moody's Analytics products and work on the client's site
- Identify, capture, and channel client feedback on product features and functionality to the Product Managers.
- Work with the global Client Service & Support teams on high severity issues raised by global clients.
Client Services & Support team
- Degree level in a Computer science, engineering, risk management, applied finance or other related areas.
- Interested in developing a career in risk management; prior experience in analytical roles for BASEL III compliance and/or loan origination and credit assessment is advantageous
- Must have experience of SQL, ideally gained in an Oracle environment
- Superb analytical skills and persistence in analytical and technical problem solving
- Must possess good communication skills in English to liaise with our clients;
- Ability to speak & write in Chinese and/or Cantonese to liaise with
clients will be advantageous
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.0 billion in 2013, employs approximately 8,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 31 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.